K-Mom Zero Dust Spray Hand Sanitiser contains 70% of ethanol which gives the optimum concentration for disinfection in a convenient spray.
It is made from extraction of grains and yeast fermentation alcohol which is an unmodified raw material alcohol. This alcohol does not cause irritation on skin. As a result, it is safe to use on baby and children's skin.
How to use:
- Spray to apply on surface/hand.
- Rub hands and in between fingers.
- Allow to dry completely.
*When using on baby's items, dry thoroughly before use.
If skin irritation occurs, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients: purified water, active ingredient - ethanol
Use within 12 months after opening.
- Do not use on the following body parts: around the eyes and ears, within the oral cavity and damaged skin.
- If irritations or other symptoms appear, stop using immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Other precautions: for external use only. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Do not deliberately inhale vapour.
- Precautions for storage:
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After use, close the lid to prevent the product from drying out.
Made in Korea