Bebenuvo is a popular brand in South Korea. They have sold more than 600,000 units of double liners in South Korea. Their pram liner is famous because of its comfortable and breathable material.
- Dual fabric. All Season pram liner. One side is made of Modal, a natural material extracted from the beech tree, suitable for use in colder weather and for sensitive skin. The other side consists of an air mesh breathable material and suitable for warmer weather. Both materials are suitable for sensitive skin.
- Modal fabric. Silk softness and excellent air-permeability.
- 3D Air mesh. A highly breathable material to help keep your little one cool when the temperature rises.
- Back stitching. This pram liner consists of back stitching to support the child back while sitting in pram, stroller or car seat.
- Cloud Cotton Filling. The filling is made of microfibre that are less than 100x the thickness of a human hair. This fibre is made into round pellets by secondary machining with air layers forming between the fibres, making it extremely soft. It has excellent resilience and can be used without deformation even after washing.
- Thick cushioning for a solid & comfortable sitting position. This double liner has thick cushioning support that allows your little one to maintain good sitting posture.
- Extra support for head. 7cm thick cushion pillow on both sides of the head helps to support the neck and body position.
- Free of rough seams. This double liner uses a double-layered sewing method for smooth and comfortable seams. The finished product is gentle and soft to touch and perfect for baby's delicate skin.
- Upgraded new design & quality. Bebenuvo double liner is compatible with most regular prams and car seats. It also has an easy clip-on attachment at the back for securing the liner.
Size: 36cm (body part) x 78cm x 7cm
Made in Korea.