K-Mom Zero Dust Spray Hand Sanitiser contains 83% of ethanol which gives the optimum concentration for disinfection.
It is made from extraction of grains and yeast fermentation alcohol which is an unmodified raw material alcohol. This alcohol would not cause irritation on skin. As a result, it is safe to use on baby and children's skin.
How to use:
- Spray to apply on surface/hand.
- Rub hands and in between fingers.
- Allow to dry completely.
*When using on baby's items, dry thoroughly before use.
If skin irritation occurred, please consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Ingredients: purified water, active ingredient - ethanol
Use within 12 months after opening.
- Do not use on the following body parts: around the eyes and ears, within the oral cavity and damaged skin.
- If the symptoms appear, stop using immediately and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Other precautions: for external use only. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water. Do not deliberately inhale vapour.
- Precautions for storage:
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.
- After use, close the lid to prevent the product from drying out.